As you may know I have been blessed with the opportunity to minister through the battleground Program on the Calvary Radio Network WHLP 89.9 F.M. for the past few years. At the beginning of the year we started a brand new daily program called, “A minute in the Word,” which airs on 89.9 at 8:30 A.M. Monday through Friday.
Recently I had the opportunity to do an, “Issues,” based show on Calvary Radio. So for my first podcast I chose the audio form this recent broadcast.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
“The Worlds Biggest PROBLEM!”
Don’t forget to leave your comments and let me know your thoughts on the first podcast!
5 Things you need to know about Spiritual Warfare
(Outline from April 14th Battleground Program Heard on WHLP 89.9 FM)
- Satan and Demons are real and not a metaphor for bad things that happen or bad habits.
- Over 50 times, “Demons,” or, “Evil Spirits,” are mentioned in the Bible and are connected to outward physical manifestations such as supernatural physical strength, speaking through people, and even making a child fall into a fire.
- Demonic dream, Sit on your chest, Can’t speak, Shadowy figures, Cupboard doors slamming, Lights or TV. Going on or off, Footsteps in an empty room, Bizarre, Grotesque, Evil, or Suicidal thoughts, ETC.
- They are powerful.
- 7 sons of Sceva in Acts 19:11-20
- Matthew 8:28 tells of Men possessed by demons who were, “so fierce that no one could pass that way.”
- The Holy Spirit is more powerful than demonic spirits.
- 1 John 4:4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
- They come for at least 2 reasons
- You are a threat. 2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. Steal, Kill, And Destroy, Deception, Distraction, Discouragement, Domination, and Destruction.
- You are participating with demons. 1 Corinthians 10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.
- Any un-confessed un-repented sin
- You have authority over the demons in Jesus Name
- In Matthew 10:1 Jesus sent His disciples out in His authority to cast out Demons
- In Matthew 28:18-19 Jesus sent out His church in His authority.
- Mom said
- Invited guest
- Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
- Pray and fast
- “I command you demons to leave in Jesus Name!”
- Expect it to get worse before it gets better.
- Don’t be intimidated or frightened into giving up